|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||April 7, 2017|
|Written by||Craig O'Neill |
|Directed by||Liz Allen Rosenbaum|
When the team intercepts a terror group’s message meant for Murdoc, Mac poses as the psychopath to save the intended target and find out why they want Murdoc to assassinate him.
- Patricia Thornton and Diane Davis were both mentioned but did not appear.
- This episode takes place in America, and Switzerland is mentioned in passing.
- Murdoc has a son, who attends a private school in Switzerland.
- It is confirmed Angus MacGyver's mom is dead, but his father is alive.
Wilt Bozer: I feel like I’m getting tetanus just breaking in here.
Riley Davis That's not how tetanus works.
Murdoc: You lost that job long before you asked about a fee. See, Mr and Mrs Morris they came in that restaurant looking for a dangerous predator. We all have millions of years of evolution telling us how to spot one. If you don't make something deep within them crawl the moment you open your mouth, their gonna know you're not the real deal. You're not just staring in some middle school play MacGyver! It's not enough to pretend to be me, you have to become me. Otherwise Omnis is gonna sniff you out like the fake that you are and introduce you to the afterlife. That's my job remember! So, sit back and let me teach you what you need to know. First, you have to learn how to become a shadow in the bright sunlight. It means you have to take great pains not to leave behind a trail of any kind, nothing; financial, biological or digital. Simply knowing how to be invisible isn't enough. If you want to walk a mile in my skin you have to believe that what your doing isn't just fun and lucrative, it's also right.
Angus MacGyver: Murder for hire as a moral imperative, I don't buy it.
Angus MacGyver: No, I'm here to thank you, because without your advice, an innocent man and I would both be dead.
Murdoc: Yeah. Nope. I don't care. I'm still a sociopath and your thanks means nothing to me.
- Lucas Till as Angus MacGyver
- George Eads as Jack Dalton
- Tristin Mays as Riley Davis
- Justin Hires as Wilt Bozer
- Meredith Eaton as Matilda Webber
- William Mapother as Daniel Holt
- Assaf Cohen as Joshua Abdal Khalid
- Michael Harding as Ed Morris
- Susan Macke Miller as Cindy Morris