|Mason + Cable + Choices|
|Season 3, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 10, 2019|
|Written by||Jim Adler|
|Directed by||Maja Vrvilo|
Treason + Heartbreak + Gum
Fire + Ashes + Legacy = Phoenix
A cunning new adversary's carefully crafted plans force Mac to make an impossible choice: save the life of a friend or save the lives of hundreds of innocents; Mac receives new information that will drive a wedge between him and his father.
- Atwood's machine problem was formulated by George Atwood in 1784 to study constant acceleration.
- BZ gas or Agent Buzz. is an odorless, non-lethal incapacitating agent that causes hypothermia, severe hallucinations and, in large enough doses, death and it attaches to the acetylcholine receptors.
- Elevator cable is actually ropes, braids of synthetic fiber woven together to make it stronger. The tensile strength, the weight it will hold and elasticity (stretching) need to be factored in with respect to preventing an object from breaking free. Moreover, tying of a knot with a chisel in addition to back-splicing will also help.
- The character Charlie Robinson lasted more on this series then he did the original. In the original, he only lasted in MacGyver episode "Countdown" (1986).
- Lucas Till as Angus MacGyver
- Tristin Mays as Riley Davis
- Justin Hires as Wilt Bozer
- Meredith Eaton as Matilda Webber
- Peter Weller as Elliot Mason
- CC Castillo as Operations Manager
- Jacobi Howard as LAPD Commander
- Rachael Thompson as Lead Bomb Tech
- Mike Whaley as Guard